The Lubrication Benchmark Analysis is a 5-day, in-depth assessment designed to focus and guide your lubrication program improvement efforts. It provides a gap analysis, a financial cost-justification, a strategic plan for development and specific recommendations, helping you avoid common pitfalls and navigate the path to a highly effective lubrication program.
Pinpointing where you are and where you want to be is an important first step on the journey to lubrication excellence. With this gap in mind, we can provide the ideal roadmap to ensure the right resources and efforts are employed along the way.
Financial Impact Review
Lubrication program improvements typically yield remarkable short- and long-term return-on-investment. The Financial Impact Review is a custom benefits analysis with the specific goal of cost-justification. The Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Net Present Value (NPV) across a five-year period are provided.
Strategic Plan and Recommendations
In the final stage of the Lubrication Benchmark Analysis, we create a roadmap to align your current work processes with your goals for the future. The biggest gap and the biggest opportunity for economic improvement are identified and provided in order of importance to give a focused and systematic framework from which you can move forward.
Benchmark Analysis Major Benefits
- Cost-justification for lubrication improvements
- Actionable recommendations for near-term savings and ROI
- Know exactly what to work on first for maximum effectiveness
- A roadmap for long-term program sustainability and results
- Avoid the common pitfalls and navigate straight to success
- Understanding of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats