Laboratory Lubricant Analyst II Class Description
AMRRI’s LLA II training covers the body of knowledge set forth by the International Council of Machine Lubrication (ICML).
- Lubricant Health Monitoring – 20 different types of tests and their ASTM standards, with Data Correlation and Exception Testing
- Testing for the Wrong or Mixed Lubricants
- Contamination Testing: Water, Glycol, Soot, Fuel, Air, Particles
- Wear Particle Monitoring and Analysis
- Data Interpretation
- Lubricant Roles and Functions
If you plan on taking the ICML Certification Exam please remember to register for the exam on ICML’s website at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the course (as soon as possible).
ICML Exam Registration
Download Course Info Sheet
J.D. Brown Entrepreneurship Center
King’s Mill Depot
410 Kings Mill Road